Current Opening Position
Purchasing/Retail Clerk (Full-time)
Asia North Area Materials Management Department
- Procure supplies, equipment, and service for requesting units by processing orders.
- Analyze proposals, interview vendors and place orders obtaining price quotes on items with purchasing authority limits.
- Document all order processes, perform all buying functions consistent with Purchasing Division policies and procedures.
- Provide high-quality customer service which requires product knowledge to assist customers.
- Responds to customer questions regarding curriculum, proper fitting of clothing, or issues of similar complexity.
- As new products are added to inventory, develop an understanding of contents and/ or properties to adequately serve costumers.
- May perform some house keeping duties to ensure the facility, equipment, and storage areas in good condition.
- Must be endowed and hold a current temple recommend (limited-use temple recommends do not qualify).
- Associate degree in Business or related discipline or equivalent education.
- 3years of experience in a purchasing-related field.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Mongolia and English.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Suite products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently; analyze problems, and identify solutions.
- Previous sales and customer service experience preferred
- Job type: Full-time
- Salary: Negotiable, based on experience
- Location: Mongolia Service Center
(Tokyo Street 6 Bayanzurkh District, 1st Khoroo Ulaanbaatar 210349 Mongolia)
- Deadline: November 18, 2019
- Starting date: January 1st, 2020
- Please submit your resume from: https://careers.lds.org/search/Public/Search.aspx(seenextpage).
- Your personal information will be used for the Church’s selection process.
- For inquiries, please contact Yuki Kitahara (email@example.com)